Student Developed Websites
As part of the ICC web curriculum, students will be presented the opportunity to work with actual clients. Such clients are not for profit organizations (typically located in the Peoria, Illinois area). These agencies obtain a web site (at minimal costs); students are exposed to the opportunity to work with actual clients. Both clients and students appear to benefit from this relationship. If you are a not for profit organization (preferably 501 (c) 3) and are interested in having a web site developed by ICC students, please contact me directly.
- Global Village, Peoria Heights. This site was created by ICC students during fall, 2004 and spring, 2005.
- St. Thomas Parish. This site was created by ICC students during summer, 2004.
- Two Year College English Association. This site was significantly modified by Rebecca Templeton as an honors project in DATPR 155 (Spring, 2004 semester).
- Working Connections. This site was developed in spring, 2005 for the Illinois Community College Board. Each summer, they have a conference for community college faculty from throughout Illinois. ICC students have created the 2004 and 2005 websites. The site template was then used for both 2006 and 2007 Working Connections conferences. ICC web students involved can be found by visiting the link at the bottom of the page.
- Sun Foundation. This site went live in May, 2001. Click on the ICC logo on any page for a list of students involved in this project.
- Peoria Community Foundation. This site went live in September, 2002.
- Sites under development